Product Number: 694264243756
Simms’ Rock Creek Boot, with a full-length retention plate for HardBite studs, is the solution to stomping out the slip factor. Anglers will appreciate heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock.
- Lightweight making it ideal for river conditions that don’t dictate a bigger boot
- Full-length retention plate to accept HardBite studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability & stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- StreamTread Platform
- Waterproof synthetic leather & mesh with rubber toecap
Approximate pair weight (size 10): 43.2 oz
Men's whole sizes
Spend $200 or more on your online order and receive our Free Shipping promotion. This offer applies to Canada Post Expedited or ground shipments within Canada and excludes oversize/weight items. Feel free to contact us at 1.800.854.0464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In Store Pickup and Expedited Shipping Rates are available. Please see our Full Shipping Policy for details.