Product Number: 694264405109
Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide Stockingfoot wader, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender® pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual-entry zippers
- Retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2in stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper;4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. /1276 g
Learn More About the New Design Hear
Spend $200 or more on your online order and receive our Free Shipping promotion. This offer applies to Canada Post Expedited or ground shipments within Canada and excludes oversize/weight items. Feel free to contact us at 1.800.854.0464 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
In Store Pickup and Expedited Shipping Rates are available. Please see our Full Shipping Policy for details.
This product has not yet been reviewed.