Product Number: INTSC Sept 17th
This class is designed for double-handed casters who already have some experience with spey casting and are interested in learning some different techniques. Instruction will focus on distance, tighter loops and helping students to dial in their rods so they can achieve maximum performance from the gear they own. This is a great course for those of you who have become comfortable with traditional spey casting and want to take their two-handed techniques to the next level.
- Student to instructor ratio is kept low to ensure a high quality learning experience.
- One instructor for a maximum of 6 students
- Teaching methodology includes demonstration, casting exercises, individual instruction, and practice time.
- We teach the most current casting and fishing techniques designed to work with today's modern equipment.
- Use of rod, reel and line is included upon request.
More class details and location will be communicated upon booking your spot.
Book one of our scheduled classes here online or book your own private class via email.
Spend $200 or more on your online order and receive our Free Shipping promotion. This offer applies to Canada Post Expedited or ground shipments within Canada and excludes oversize/weight items. Feel free to contact us at 1.800.854.0464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In Store Pickup and Expedited Shipping Rates are available. Please see our Full Shipping Policy for details.