Product Number: 694264541203
Your dependable, wet-weather workhorse, GORE-TEX Guide Classic Jacket provides relentless rain protection, ample storage for fishing gear and features a timeless waist-length hemline for compatibility with waders and deep wading endeavors.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Hook and loop front patch to store drying flies and center back D-ring to attach landing net
- Two large chest pockets designed to carry fly boxes and an interior zippered chest pocket for essentials
- Two slash hand warmer pockets are placed high behind chest pockets and backed with brush tricot for deep wading warmth
- Waist-high hemline secures with stretch drawcord to pair up perfectly with waders
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
Spend $200 or more on your online order and receive our Free Shipping promotion. This offer applies to Canada Post Expedited or ground shipments within Canada and excludes oversize/weight items. Feel free to contact us at 1.800.854.0464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In Store Pickup and Expedited Shipping Rates are available. Please see our Full Shipping Policy for details.